Saturday, January 16, 2010

Props to Poppy

I'm very impressed with Poppy's work lately. She's really making her EA-styled clothing work.


A little business but with some nice patterns and colours, this vest and shirt combo isn't too shabby. Formalize or casualize with this vest. Yes, those are real words...



Then there are these shorts. I probably wouldn't have guessed these were Poppy shorts, they're bordering on her style but I really like them. I've tried to get similar shorts in my game before but some reason, they never showed up. Thank you for answering my wishes for shorts, Poppy.



This one was just Poppy doing EA's job. Turns out, the swimming trunks make suitable pj's for the dudes.



Hey, sometimes ladies like to come down for breakfast in their undies too. This one's really college and I like it.

Keep it up, Poppy!

P.S. Stay away from Peggy...



O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment