Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And the word is...

Create-a-World is out. But if you're cautious like me, you haven't downloaded it yet.

If you're still thinking about it, maybe some reactions from users will help.

Here are the reviews from various angry anonymous sources:

"Killed my launcher (I only get 'Not Responding' with it now, before it closes) and all store content installed with the launcher is gone. Even totally legit stuff."

"'pc only' im upset, i have nothing but macs in my house"

"Aw, hell, are you serious? I don't like to dl things that are still in beta, but I've been looking so forward to this! And I sure as hell don't want to lose all my 'sort of legitimate' content. FFFFFFU."

"^Just to be clear, this isn't just "sort of legitimate" store content that doesn't work. ANY CC .sims3packs (including TSR) won't work in the patched game."

"every time i try editingame mode my screen goes black and nothing happens"

Here are the reviews from various ecstatic anonymous sources:

"I dont know how to work it but theres lots of shiny buttons to press, oh so mch fun!"

"I'm on it now and have no idea what all of the plethora of buttons do loool"

"Woop! Just had a quick go and I'm loving it already. Much easier than I was expecting."

And in the CAW section on the forum:

Launcher says game is up to date, CAW says game needs to be updated?
downloaded and installed but one tiny problem...
Program crashing when saving.

My personal nightmare:

Back up your Sim files please!

But don't worry, it's just a warning.

Of course, we all expected problems; just letting you know what some of them are and that there have been some successes!

Closer to getting it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment