Monday, December 14, 2009

Take that, Ikea!

Lately, there has been some pretty awesome CC furniture coming out. I've never been too big into CC furniture but some of these are just irresistible. Using the knowledge obtained from my home decor mag internship, let me give you my unprofessional lowdown on the goods.


IRL, this might be kind of cheap looking and sore on the back, but for sims, it's pretty nice. Of course, you can't open the rest of the table out for guests but it adds that touch of realism to your game. Get it here.



Just admit it, these shelves are sexy and you want them for your real home. Ah, just imagine the storage capabilities. But for the sims, it'll give you that family feel. You know, the one they try to create in Ikea catalogues. (No hate on Ikea though, you can't touch some of their awesome pieces.) Find it here, if you can figure it out. I sure can't.



Here's a set for the lazy designer; we know who we are. This set is fully loaded with decor to go. You know you want it. Here it is.



And why not, let's throw in a painting. Actually, this is just one of a whole set of beautiful paintings. I wish they were real. I want them all. See them all here.

Now, go wild! I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment